The Library begins the 21st century working with many community partners on projects to enhance services. These include:
- Working with the St. Helena Historical Society to provide access to the historical record of our town.
- Working with the Napa Valley Wine Library Association to assist staff and provide materials to make the NVWL more accessible and useful.
- Working with the Friends and Foundation, St. Helena Public Library, we identify and implement projects to improve Library service.
- The Library shares a building with the Robert Louis Stevenson Silverado Museum, which houses one of the world’s most distinguished collections of Stevensoniana.
- Our local newspaper The St. Helena Star supports the Library by advertising our events and services. Check out our column that appears the last Thursday of each month.
- Wine Country Web Design is a local web design firm that designed the current version of this website.